Remark! Deaf Playscheme
We are a Deaf lead Play scheme in North London who facilitate for Deaf children between the ages of 6-16.
The Remark! Community Play Scheme provides a fun packed programme of holiday activities, to meet the needs of deaf children and young people.
Throughout our Play Scheme, we focus on instilling the children with a strong sense of Deaf identity. We help to reduce the social isolation experienced by deaf children and build their confidence by giving them the chance to interact with positive deaf role models.
The scheme provides children with:
- Full access to a range of activities and trips
- Provision of bilingual intervention in English and British Sign Language
- We communicate with parents and carers to provide information, advice and support
- A team of friendly staff and volunteers who are well trained, properly supported and are role models to help children feel welcome and secure
Activities are well balanced between physical, educational and purely fun; examples include group games, drama workshops, circus skills and day trips to places such as adventure activity centres or ten-pin bowling.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Ambler Primary School
- N4 2DR
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- During School holidays only. Days vary. Please email for more information
- Time of day
- Session Information
We run from 10am - 4pm
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £2.00 per day
- Referral required