What we do
- 15billion-ebp develop and deliver joined up high quality careers advice and broker high quality work experience and apprenticeships that improve outcomes for young people. Together, we have 25 years experience of working in the sector.
How we do it
- We empower young people to make informed decisions about their lives and gain the skills and knowledge to participate fully and actively in society.
- We link employers to education providers to transfer employability skills through work related learning activities and work experience.
- We develop and participate in employer based and other community based cross-sector partnerships that access additional resources into London to improve the range and quality of services available for young people.
- We manage the integrity of data and report on the destination outcomes of over 70,000 young people on behalf of nine London Local Authorities.
Why we do it
- We believe it is important for young people that they are given the maximum opportunity to understand the breadth of the modern labour market and the jobs it has to offer, routes into different jobs and what employers require. We want to raise and broaden aspirations. First hand contact with the world of work is an excellent way of providing young people with information about work that they can trust and is relevant.
What we believe in
- Full potential – we believe in giving young people, staff and partners the practical support they need to achieve their full potential.
- Solutions – we nurture a solution focussed culture in our relationships with young people, employers, staff and partners. We confront issues and find solutions and ways forward without blame and recriminations.
- Involvement – we seek to involve employers, young people, staff and other partners wherever possible at the highest possible level in decision making.
- Transparency – we strive to be open and honest in all our activities providing the maximum information possible.
- High quality – we take pride in delivering the highest quality services which are innovative and relevant.
- Diversity & Equality – because we recognise it is a benefit to our community we welcome diversity in all its forms. We see the practical implementation of equality of opportunity as a way of ensuring we can reflect the diversity of the communities we work with.
- Partnership – we believe that working for the best possible outcomes for the young people we serve, the staff we employ and the employers and partners we work with, it is essential that we work in harmony with others who share the same values and goals.