Havering Community Recovery Team (CRT) - NELFT
The Havering community recovery team is split into two localities, Romford and Upminster, and provides specialist mental health services for adults aged 18 to 65 with serious and/or enduring mental health problems. This includes multidisciplinary assessments to identify needs with each client/carer, community interventions and a range of community-based services formulated in a care plan and delivered through the CPA process.
The team works with clients, carers and other agencies to promote recovery.
The service offers:
- interventions with service users with severe mental health problems based on recovery, social inclusion and medication management
- depot/clozapine clinic
- physical health screenings and a focus on maintaining physical health (e.g. smoking cessation and substance misuse)
- assertive outreach workers
- psychological educational interventions
- access to psychological therapies
- discharge group (focusing on relapse prevention)
- a focus on employment, education and training
Who to contact
- Contact Position
- 0300 555 1083
- 0300 555 1093
Where to go
North East London Nhs Foundation Trust, 137-145
- RM3 0SH
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- 9am-5pm, Monday to Friday
- Time of day
- Age Ranges
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Referrals will be accepted via Havering access and assessment team, NELFT Acute Services.
Criteria: Resident in Havering, aged 18 to 65. Diagnosis of serious mental illness subject to CPA and will require proactive treatment and strategies to engage with services. Complex mental health, including dual diagnosis and social care needs requiring multidisciplinary team interventions. Will require and be able to benefit from service interventions available within the community recovery service.
Exclusions: Primary diagnosis of substance misuse. Not subject to CPA. No self referrals
- Other notes
- Local Offer Age Bands
25 years +
- SEN Provision Type