The Breastfeeding Network
The Breastfeeding Network (BfN) aims to be an independent source of support and information for breastfeeding women and others.
It aims to:
- Promote breastfeeding and a greater understanding of breastfeeding in the United Kingdom.
- Collect and disseminate information on breastfeeding and baby and infant nutrition.
- Provide information and support to parents on the feeding of babies and infants.
- Set and encourage the acceptance of quality standards for breastfeeding support.
- Establish and publish codes of practice for such support.
Who to contact
Where to go
PO Box 11126
- PA2 8YB