SMASH CAMPS - Adventure Holiday Camp
DON’T JUST BANISH THE BOREDOM THIS SCHOOL HOLIDAYS – SMASH IT!
The place where there’s always something new to do.
Welcome to SMASH Camps, an exciting activity camp based here at Stubbers Adventure Centre. We offer the biggest variety of REAL adventurous activities in the UK for ages 5 1/2 to 16 – so there’s always something new to do.
Our 130-acre site, including lakes and woodland, is a great place for kids to get close to nature and experience a feeling of freedom – while remaining safe and secure within appropriate boundaries, under watchful adult supervision.
For 20 years we have been providing multi-activity days and residential camps for young people in the South East. In fact, we have many of the young adventurers we once entertained working for us as SMASH crew and instructors.
Our staff are the people that really make the experience special for your young adventurers, so we employ enthusiastic and energetic SMASH crew that have experience working with children, many of them employed or training as teachers. They’re all DBS checked and thoroughly trained in first aid, child behaviour management and safe guarding.
SO, HERE’S THE DEAL…
- Here at SMASH we provide true transparency and value – no hidden costs. Free early and late pick up means our days run from 8.30am to 6pm.
- If you want to drop off at 8am, that’s no problem, we have a Breakfast Club charged at £5 per day or £25 for one week.
- We can also provide lunch for £6.50 per day.
- We run free theme days and offer a 24-hour refund if you ever have to cancel last minute.
- So if your child is looking for an adventure in the great outdoors, away from screens and devices, we welcome them to join us at SMASH Camps for an experience they’ll never forget.
WHAT MAKES US THE NO1. ACTIVITY CAMP IN ESSEX
- We provide REAL adventure, so your child won’t be bored just doing arts & crafts.
- We are open every school holiday including February half term.
- We don’t have hidden costs – providing a service that is true value for money.
- Our staff are some of the best trained in the industry, so you can rest assured your child is in safe hands.
- We are voluntarily registered to Ofsted, meaning you can pay by childcare vouchers and have peace of mind knowing our camp is run to a high standard.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Stubbers Adventure Centre
- RM14 2TY
WELCOME TO STUBBERS ADVENTURE CENTRE
Your next adventure starts here.
Run, jump, drive, navigate, shoot, sail, paddle, climb, build! With over 30 adventurous activities for kids & grown-ups, rain or shine, there’s something for everyone at Stubbers Adventure Centre.
When you’re immersed in the wilds of nature within our 130-acre site, it’s easy to forget that we’re inside the M25, easily accessible by road and rail from either inside or outside London.
We’ve been here for 20 years and our highly-trained, passionate staff are committed to introducing you to new skills and experiences, keeping you safe, and making sure you have a whole lot of fun while you’re here.
Discover your next big adventure, get in touch today!
As a non-profit charity, the money we make through our commercial activity goes straight back into our charitable work. So by choosing to visit Stubbers Adventure Centre, you’re helping to bring outdoor adventure to youth organisations, schools, and special needs groups. Well done, you!
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Open every School Holiday from 8.30am until 6pm
- Time of day
- School Holiday
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type 41.00 per day 144 - 164 per week
- Breakfast Club - £5 Packed Lunch - £6.50
- Other notes
Check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SMASHActivityCamps/
- Ofsted URN
- Latest Ofsted Report
Latest Ofsted Report Inspection Date Rating Publication Date 30/05/2019 18/06/2019