Our service provides free access to drug and alcohol support. We focus on your recovery, and we'll design the treatment to help you achieve your goals. We offer:
- Harm reduction advice
- Access to substitute medication
- Referrals to residential and community detoxes and residential rehab
- One-to-one advice and group work programmes with specialist workers
At the moment, due to coronavirus, we're doing initial assessments over the phone or online. If you really need to, we can see you face to face.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 01708 747 614
Where to go
26 High Street
- RM1 1HR
- Referral required
- Referral Details
For self referral or professional referral : https://www.changegrowlive.org/aspire-havering/referrals
- Other notes
f it's an emergency or you don't think you can keep yourself safe, please call 999 or go to A&E.
If you need urgent help but you don't want or need to go to A&E, here are some options:
- Call the Samaritans on 116 123 (free, open 24/7).
- If you or someone you know needs urgent care but it's not life-threatening, call 111.
- Visit the NHS website and find crisis support services near you. Services in Scotland.
- If you already have a Crisis Line number, give them a call.
- Contact your GP surgery and ask for an emergency appointment.
- Find helpline numbers for Alcoholics Anonymous, Narcotics Anonymous and Cocaine Anonymous.