IMPART personality disorder service
IMPART is a psychological therapies service which provides evidence based treatments for individuals with a personality disorder. IMPART offers dialectical behavioural therapy (recommended by NICE guidelines), cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), and motivational interviewing based on the needs of the individual. In addition IMPART offers a range of workshops and support for families and friends supporting the clients being seen by IMPART. IMPART also provides consultation to services supporting those with a personality disorder in the local health area.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- IMPART personality disorder service - NELFT
- 0300 555 1213
Where to go
- Improving access to psychological therapies
Goodmayes Hospital, 157
- IG3 8XP
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am- 5pm. However we do have some early morning clinics, evening clinics, and Saturday clinics for those who are in employment or full time education. The availability of evening and weekend treatment slots is limited.
- Time of day
- Referral required
- Referral Details
IMPART accepts referrals from all NELFT mental health services. To obtain a referral form please email: IMPART@nelft.nhs.uk. The referral form can be returned electronically but we ask that the file be password protected and the password sent in a separate email. Referrals can be completed by GPs and professionals in probation and the local authority, although these referrals must enter via the INTAKE/Access teams of the relevant borough. Once the intake/access team has conducted an assessment of the needs of the individual, the referral will be forwarded to IMPART via the psychology panel.
Referrals should be returned to:
- Maxine King (Waltham Forest and Barking and Dagenham) - email@example.com
- Janet Feigenbaum (Redbridge) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shelly Kerr (Havering) - email@example.com
- Allison Wilson (Inpatient/Home treatment team) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Related links