Ambitious about Autism Youth Network
Join our Ambitious Youth Network online community
The Ambitious Youth Network is an online group where autistic young people can connect and hear about opportunities that may be of interest hosted by Ambitious about Autism. As a member of the network you will:
• Be part of a community of young autistic people aged 14-25 where you can talk, support each other, build friendships and network.
• Have exclusive access to all our available opportunities. These could include Autism Exchange work experience opportunities, the chance to write blogs or attend events.
• Be able to participate in projects and give vital feedback and ideas to inform our work through consultations and surveys.
Who to contact
Where to go
- The Pears National Centre for Autism Education
- N10 3JA
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Time of day
- No cost