|Chatter Bugs Day Nursery is a family run nursery located in Collier Row, Essex. It is run by parents for parents. The nursery provides a fun, exciting, safe and secure environment for children, making it your child's home away from home.
Chatter Bugs has been established to provide high quality day care for young children. It offers the high standards that parents have come to expect from a nursery setting, along with the stimulating development and learning that children need during their vital growth years.
The nursery understands how important it is for parents to place their children in the right nursery setting, so with this in mind, the management of the nursery ensure that it offers UNIQUE and EXCITING features, that make it the child's fun zone.
|In addition to the high quality environment for a child's learning and development, Chatter Bugs is:|
- A family run, safe and secure day nursery - run by Parents for Parents.
- All about having fun.
- Located in a residential location with 2 large outdoor play areas.
- Provides full day care services for 3 months to 5 years olds.
- Offers full-time or part-time sessions.
- Ofsted registered.
- Follows the government's EYFS framework.
- Registered for 34 children.
- Open from Mon to Fri - 8:00am to 6:00pm (early drop offs also available)
Limited spaces are currently available for your little "Bugs" - get in touch for more information or to book a viewing
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Chatterbugs Day Nursery
- 01708 740 824
Where to go
33-35 Mowbrays Road
- RM5 3ET
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 6.00pm
- Other notes
All children welcome whatever their individual needs
- Immediate vacancies
- Date updated
- 3/4 year olds - 15 hour Universal Offer
- 2 year olds - 15 Hour Offer
- 3/4 year olds - 30 hour Extended Offer (Working Parents)
- Yes .
- Tax Free childcare (Working Parents)
- Ofsted URN
- Latest Ofsted Report
Latest Ofsted Report Inspection Date Rating Publication Date 18/08/2016 19/08/2016
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 0-5 years
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type