Hornchurch based Ofsted registered Childminder. Perfect for shift workers, 10 minute bus journey to District Line and Overground Train Line Stations. Less than 5 minutes from Queens Hospital, Romford. Meals, snacks, drinks and activities included in fees (nappies and formula milk not included).
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Marsha Mills
- Contact Position
- 07800 511 133
Where to go
- Prices vary according to hours - please contact Childminder directly.
- Other notes
Current availability for key workers only. (Updated 25th March 2020)
Available to pick up / drop off at St Mary's Primary School
- Has Provision
- Immediate vacancies
- Currently open during the COVID-19 pandemic but no vacancies.
- Date updated
- 3/4 year olds - 15 hour Universal Offer
- 2 year olds - 15 Hour Offer
- 3/4 year olds - 30 hour Extended Offer (Working Parents)
- Yes .
- Tax Free childcare (Working Parents)
- Offers pickups
- St Mary's Catholic Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Latest Ofsted Report
Latest Ofsted Report Inspection Date Rating Publication Date 11/02/2020 Good 09/03/2020
- Local Offer Age Bands