An International Student's Guide to UK University (COVID-19)
It covers a lot of useful information, such as:
- A summary of the education sector’s response to COVID-19 and the impact it’s had on students - such as their mental health, which 83% of young people said has declined since the outbreak.
- How admission requirements and visa extensions are being handled according to the latest guidelines from Ofqual and the Home Office.
- What changes can be expected in the future - such as 97% of universities aiming to provide in-person learning once lockdown restrictions are lifted.
- A FAQ section, which addresses some of the most common concerns that international students might have.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Michael Morris
- Contact Position
- Digital Relations Consultant
- Seven Seas Worldwide