Skip to main content

The National Association of Child Contact Centres

Adult relationships can remain difficult after parents separate or divorce. Yet the majority of children want, and need, to maintain a relationship with parents and other relatives who are important to them.

Child contact centres aim to provide a safe, neutral and comfortable place for children to see their non-resident parents or family.  You will have to apply to go to a contact centre.  You can apply yourself or you may be helped to apply by your mediation service, solicitor, Cafcass officer or social worker. The circumstances of your application and the possible risks attached to contact will be considered before your application can be progressed. This ensures that we can offer your child the best possible service.

Who to contact

Contact Name
The National Association of Child Contact Centres
0845 4500280 (Calls will cost 2p per minute plus your telephone company's access charge)
0115 948 4557

Check the NACCC website for local accredited centres offering supported and supervised contact.

Where to go

Give Us Your Feedback

A - Z of Services