First Step - Referral Only Special Pre-School
First Step is a registered charity (charity number 1106002). It is a registered pre-school setting for babies and children with special needs and/or disabilities living in Havering. In addition we provide a range of services to support parent or carers, siblings and the wider family of children under 5 with SEND.
We are currently closed due to COVID-19
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Debbie Bennett
- Contact Position
- Senior Play Leader
Where to go
- RM12 5PP
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Monday to Friday - 8:30 am to 4:30 pm term time. Please contact us for information on activities outside of these times.
- Charges available on request .
- Referral Details
Referral and self-referrals are welcomeFirst Step is DDA compliant and fully accessible for wheelchair users. The car park has a number of dedicated disabled spaces.
- Other notes
www.firststep.org.ukFollow us on Twitter @firststep1988This service is commissioned by London Borough of Havering
- Immediate vacancies
- Currently closed due to COVID-19 pandemic.
- Date updated
- 3/4 year olds - 15 hour Universal Offer
- 2 year olds - 15 Hour Offer
- 3/4 year olds - 30 hour Extended Offer (Working Parents)
- Yes .
- Tax Free childcare (Working Parents)
- Ofsted URN
- Latest Ofsted Report
Latest Ofsted Report Inspection Date Rating Publication Date 04/05/2016 25/05/2016
- Local Offer Age Bands
- 0-5 years
- Needs Level
- SEN Provision Type