Working Families is a charity which gives advice to working parents, carers, and those looking after disabled children.
We provide free advice on family and carer-related employment rights and in-work benefits. Before contacting us, you may first want to check if you can find the answer to your query on our advice pages. We advise for instance on:
- Pregnancy and maternity
- COVID-19 and employment
- Discrimination as a parent/carer
- Adoption, paternity, shared Parental Leave
- Flexible Working and imposed change
- Emergency, parental and parental bereavement leave
- In-work benefits and tax credits
- Free childcare and help with childcare costs
Use our online contact advice form.
Waving not Drowning Project
Waving not Drowning is a project aimed at supporting working parents of disabled children and adults. It focuses on issues around combining paid work and parenting.
Who to contact
Where to go
- c/o Buzzacott LLP
Time / Date Details
- When is it on
- Helpline open Monday - Friday 11am-2pm
- Session Information
Helpline open Monday - Friday 11am - 2pm 0300 012 0312
- Contact Telephone
- Local Offer Age Bands