Skip to main content

Search Results

Advice & Information

 Directory results


Travel Update This is to inform you that Havering Council is still accepting travel assistance application for your child’s home to school transport. Although the deadline date for the travel assistance application has lapsed, the council still accept in-year applications, which can be submitted anytime…

Vision Impairment Support

We have put together some useful information for children and young people with Vision Impairment.

What to do if your child has Special Educational Needs?

Please see the section below for more information Contact the SENCo at your child’s school What to expect from the school Additional support for schools Educational Health and Care Plans

Where do I go if my child is unwell?

If your child is ill or injured it is very difficult to decide if/when to call your child’s GP, NHS 111, or go the Accident and Emergency Department (A&E). While the government is asking everyone to stay at home, it can be confusing to know what to do.…
Give Us Your Feedback

A - Z of Services