Skip to main content

Search Results

Advice & Information

 Directory results

Teacher for the Visually Impaired

The Visual Impairment service provides for children and young people with medical diagnoses of visual impairment.  As well as those with SS or SSI Registrations and children with no diagnosis but who have deteriorating eye conditions which cannot be corrected with glasses.  The qualified Teacher…


TRAVEL UPDATE 28.03.2022 You can now apply for home to school travel assistance for the 2022/23 academic year. Students who currently receive Havering travel assistance and have had no significant changes in their circumstances can complete the renewal form. Significant changes include things such as:…

Vision Impairment Support

We have put together some useful information for children and young people with Vision Impairment.

What to do if your child has Special Educational Needs?

Please see the section below for more information Contact the SENCo at your child’s school What to expect from the school Additional support for schools Educational Health and Care Plans
Give Us Your Feedback

A - Z of Services