Skip to main content

Search Results

Advice & Information

 Directory results

Tax Free Childcare for working parents

Tax free child care supports working parents with children aged under 12, or 16 with a disability, with the costs of early education and/or childcare. For every £8 paid into a Government online account by the parent, they will immediately be topped up £2 into…


Travel Update This is to inform you that Havering Council is still accepting travel assistance application for your child’s home to school transport. Although the deadline date for the travel assistance application has lapsed, the council still accept in-year applications, which can be submitted anytime…

Vision Impairment Support

We have put together some useful information for children and young people with Vision Impairment.

What to do if your child has Special Educational Needs?

Please see the section below for more information Contact the SENCo at your child’s school What to expect from the school Additional support for schools Educational Health and Care Plans

Young Advisers

Could you be a Young Adviser? If you are aged 12 to 25, live in Havering and have a disability then you can help to get young disabled people’s voices heard and have fun by joining our group

Young People's Local Offer - Education

Young people are required by law to stay in some form of education or training until they are 18 years old. Most children young people with special educational needs and disabilities will be able to attend mainstream schools and educational facilities. Some children and young…

Young Peoples Local Offer - Preparing For Adulthood

When a young person moves from childhood into adulthood, there will often be a transition from the support they receive moving from children’s to adult services. In preparation for adulthood, most young people will require support in 4 main areas to ensure the transition is…
Give Us Your Feedback

A - Z of Services