Skip to main content

Support aged 18+

Support aged 18+

When you turn 18, you may need support from adult services. This could be because you have care needs after you have become an adult.

If you need support from adult social care and are already getting support from us, your social worker will usually arrange this for you. This is part of a transition assessment.

If you have not had support from children’s services before, but have care needs now that you are an adult, you can contact adult social care and we will do our best to guide you towards the right kind of support for you.

Visit adult social care information

Contact adult social care

Give Us Your Feedback

A - Z of Services