Leisure is the time we spend doing the things we enjoy. It includes a wide range of different activities, from getting involved with a sports team and visiting an art gallery to reading a book. Leisure is valuable because it gives us time to spend time with our friends and family, to try new things and to take on new challenges.
Relax and Have fun
Take part in exciting activities that interest you
Develop feelings of independence and get more confidence
Achieve personal goals and learn new skills
Enable children and young people with disabilities and additional needs to join in with safe, entertaining and interesting activities
The London Borough of Havering is not endorsing these examples and stresses that there are a range of other activities and services that may be of equal or greater benefit. You are also reminded of the disclaimer of this website.
The information contained within the Local Offer website (the "Site") is for the purposes of identifying to anyone accessing the Site (the "Users") the availability of services, providers and related advice to children and young people with Special Educational Needs and/or Disabilities, and their families.
- The information provided on this website is for general guidance only. It does not in any way represent or imply a recommendation or endorsement of any service or provider by the Council. Users of the Site are responsible themselves for ensuring that such services or providers are suited to their needs. All such services and providers are provided "as is" without warranty of any kind.
- The Content published on the Site may include inaccuracies or errors. Whilst the Council aims to ensure that the information on the Site is as accurate as possible, it is the responsibility of the relevant service or provider to keep the Council informed of any changes to their service or provisions. The Council, therefore, does not guarantee the accuracy of, and disclaims all liability for any errors or other inaccuracies relating to the information on the Site in any form, including the Content.
- The Council does, however, reserve the right for any reason in its sole and absolute discretion to remove any Content on the Site without notice. We may make changes to any part of the Contents of the Website including the information, links described on it, at any time without notice.
- Users shall use the Site at their own risk and in no event shall the Council be liable for any action you may take as a result of relying on such information or for any loss or damage suffered by you as a result. The Council shall in no way be responsible for a Users' access to, display of, or use of the Site, whether any claims arise through negligence, contract, tort, or otherwise.
- Use of the Site by any User is subject to the acceptance of these terms and conditions. Users are not authorised to use the Site if they do not accept these terms and conditions.
- Data published on the internet, which is available to all members of the general public, is classified as public data and so is not protected under the Data Protection Act (2003). Therefore, we reserve the right to use any information available/accessible online to create pages and upload services on our website.