We are excited to say that we are running the HAF scheme providing 4 hour sessions during the Summer School holidays in Havering, with a registered childcare provider, for eligible school children from reception (age 4) to year 11 (age 16).
You MUST be eligible for Free School Meals and have made an application through Havering, regardless of your child's age as not all children iin KS1 are eligible even though they receive a meal at school usually, the link to Free School Meals application is on this page Free School Meals Criteria and Application Link
The programme aims to run locally throughout most areas in Havering and it is aimed to support families on lower income. Children will access a full range of activities and a healthy nutritious meal will be offered.
As a result of this programme, we want children who attend Holiday provision to:
- Eat more healthily over the school holidays.
- Be more active during the school holidays.
- Take part in engaging and enriching activities which support the development of resilience, character, and wellbeing along with their wider educational attainment.
- Be safe and not to be socially isolated.
- Have a greater knowledge of health and nutrition.
- Be more engaged with school and other local services.
Consideration will also be given to those children who are considered by the local authority as vulnerable or in need of this provision.
- Looked after children.
- Has an EHC plan (education, health, and care plan)
Contact: Kellie Rust M 07912 200255 E email@example.com
Olusimbo Faniyi M 07551 246 823 E firstname.lastname@example.org
Samantha Schultz M 07821 361288 E email@example.com
Kathy James M 07495 190473 T 01708 729186 firstname.lastname@example.org
Karen Welch M 07773 687179 E Kwelchstlaurence@btinternet.com